Trying to get in the swing...

Trying to get back into the swing, it seems to be taking me a bit longer than usual.
Had some pegboard added to the top back wall of the booth a while back. Since I hang a lot of pictures and needle work I thought this would be easier and cleaner.  I love it!  
 Just love the Fire King mid century dishes.  My friend Christy has bought a new "vintage" trailer with the aqua/turquoise interior and I'm giving her this set.  There are six cups/saucers and plates.  I think she'll love it too.
Now I have a section in my booth for "Sew Vintage" and always look out for buttons, sewing items etc.  I really like finding carded buttons on cards that are in good condition.
Some of the old graphics are wonderful.
 Found this very sweet elephant baby planter and tiny carded baby buttons. It is a bit difficult to see but there is a pink set.
Next visit I'll show you how I decided to make signs for my pegboard wall.  Until then, ya'll bee sweet and come visit soon.


Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

5 comments

Guernsey Girl said…
Oh, Francie, I love this blog post and particularly the carded buttons...I get very excited when I find carded buttons. I think it's because my grandmother had a huge tin of old buttons when I was a child and I used to play with them for hours. No computer necessary:)
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
LOVE the vintage buttons cards with those darling graphics!
There is peg board in our booth which is great for hanging all sorts of goodies!
warmly,
deb
Francie, the eleven years I had my booth i kept wishing I had peg board and never got around to it...it sure will make life easier for you! I love old sewing stuff!

I would love to have you down to the Polka Dot Flea and sell lavender. I was thinking of fresh flowers, but after the comments I am not so sure. I would do lavender, but not if you are coming! Let me know!

Carol
Annesphamily said…
Oh wow, I love buttons! Beautiful vintage treasures. That lil elephant is a cutie too. Hee Hee! Good to see you Francie!